Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Download and Software Update for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, & 7, as well as Mac OS and Mac OS X, Manual Setup, Installer, and Review? Here, epson-alldrivers.com provides it for you. Below this, we provide a lot of drivers and manual settings that you need, also available a brief review of the product you are looking for. We hope this can be useful to you.
Epson WorkForce 520 Review and Manual Setup
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver, Software and Manual Download – The Epson WorkForce 510 is a direct replacement for the Epson WorkForce 310, which was launched last year, but adds wireless printing features for the same price. The Epson WorkForce 510 is not a perfect printer, and this is not a device for printing high-volume photos. Still, its fax and copy functions and the 30-page automatic document feeder (ADF) feature, wireless printing, Ethernet network connectivity, and five-ink cartridges make the Epson WorkForce 510 Recommended printer for small offices with light printing tasks. You can get this printer for $ 130.
The Epson WorkForce 520 comes with a general form and design that reminds us of the Epson WorkForce 310, a simple change in the control panel located on the front lip of the device. You still get the same elegant curve shape from the ADF input tray, and the exact dimensions (HxWxD) of 18.1 inches x 21.3 x 11.9 inches, when the printer is in printing mode and all of the trays are folded.
Like the Epson WorkForce 310, the control panel on the printer has a two-line LCD screen with characters that scroll horizontally. The screen provides operating instructions, indicators, and troubleshooting tips if a paper jam or ink cartridge installed incorrectly. The display can also hold up to 60-speed dial or group fax numbers, five of which can be automatically from the shortcut button on the far right panel.
The other control panel contains the shortcut keys that are most commonly used for each function, including shortcuts for Copying, Faxing, and Scanning, as well as directional arrows, buttons that switch between black and white vs. printing. Color printing, a set of buttons for the fax machine, and the five autodial buttons mentioned.
The features of the Epson WorkForce 520 are adapted for low-volume use. This printer only offers a 100 sheet single vertical back feeder. It does not have automatic duplexing, and this function is manual on the PC and not on a Mac. For scanning, the WorkForce 520 has a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and a telescopic letter-sized flatbed scanner for thicker objects.
On a PC, the Epson WorkForce 520 set a record. The printer can print plain text pages at 12.6 pages per minute and copies at 7.3 ppm. Meanwhile, on a Mac, the 10.3-ppm text speed beats new competitors almost double, the scanning speed is also impressive. On both platforms, the print speed of photos and graphics is also quite good at an average rate.
- Printing Technology: (4-color) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3 droplet sizes, as small as 3.0 picoliters
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Printing (W x D x H): 18.1 x 21.3 x 12.0 inches/ 460 x 541 x 305 mm
- Storage (W x D x H): 18.1 x 15.9 x 9.3 inches/ 460 x 429 x 236 mm
- Weight: 16.3 lb/ 7.4 kg
- Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows XP Professional (x64 Edition)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 – Mac OS 10.12.x
Epson WorkForce 520 Manual Setup Download
Installation Guide (PDF):
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Download:
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer:
- Printer Driver v6.72
- Scanner Driver v188.8.131.52
- Status Monitor 3
- Epson Event Manager v2.40
- Network Installer
- Epson Fax Utility v1.10
- Size: 121.1 MB
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility:
- Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206.
- Size: 12.39 MB
- Epson Printer Driver v6.72.
ICA Scanner Driver:
- Double-click to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.
- ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7
- Size: 15.1 MB